GUYS I WAS SINGING IN THE SHOWER AND I THOUGHT I WAS ALONE IN THE BATHROOM ‘CAUSE IT’S A COMMUNAL BATHROOM AND WHEN I FINISHED AND SHUT OFF THE SHOWER PEOPLE FUCKING APPLAUDED
I DON’T THINK YOU UNDERSTAND I NEARLY HAD A HEART ATTACK
I’m laughing more than I should…..
GUYS THIS WASN’T SUPPOSED TO GET ANY NOTES WHAT ARE YOU DOING
are you kidding this is hilarious
The honorable Beifong family tree
Cross out what you’ve done:
- I have/had piercings besides the ears.
- I want piercings besides the ears.
- I have a scar.
- I tan easily.
- I wish my hair was a different color.
- I have friends who have never seen my natural hair color.
- I have/want a tattoo.
- I can be self-conscious about my appearance.
I have/had braces
- I have more than two piercings.
Disney movies still make me cry sometimes.
I’ve laughed so hard I’ve cried.
- I’ve glued my hand to something.
I’ve laughed until some kind of beverage came out of my nose
- I’ve had my pants rip in public.
- I’ve touched something sharp/hot/etc to see if it would hurt.
- I’ve gotten stitches.
- I’ve broken or dislocated a bone.
- I’ve had my tonsils removed.
- I’ve had my wisdom teeth removed.
I’ve had chicken pox.
- I’ve been to Florida.
- I’ve driven/ridden over 200 miles in one day.
I’ve been on a plane.
I’ve been to California
- I’ve been to Asia.
- I’ve been to Niagara Falls.
- I’ve been to Vanuatu or the Mystery Islands.
- I’ve been to the Caribbean.
I’ve been to Europe.
- I’ve gotten lost in my city.
I’ve seen a shooting star.
I’ve wished on a shooting star.
I’ve seen a meteor shower.
I’ve gone out in public in my pajamas.
- I’ve pushed all the buttons on an elevator.
I’ve slapped someone.
- I’ve kissed someone underwater.
I’ve chugged something.
- I’ve crashed a car.
- I’ve been skiing.
I’ve been in a musical.
I’ve auditioned for something.
I’ve been on stage.
I’ve caught a snowflake on my tongue.
- I’ve sat on a rooftop at night.
I’ve pranked someone.
- I’ve ridden in a taxi.
Honesty / Crime
- I’ve been threatened to be arrested.
I’ve done something I promised someone I wouldn’t.
I’ve done something I promised myself I wouldn’t.
- I’ve snuck out.
I’ve lied about my whereabouts.
I’ve cheated while playing a game.
- I’ve been in a fist fight.
- I own over 5 rap CD’s.
- I’m obsessed with anime/manga.
- I collected comic books.
- I own a lot of makeup.
- I own something from Pac Sun.
- I own something from The Gap.
- I own something I got on E-Bay.
I own something from Abercrombie.
- I thrive on compliments.
- I thrive on hate.
I can sing low key.
- I’ve stolen a tray from a fast food restaurant.
- I open up to others easily.
- I watch the news occasionally or always.
I don’t like to kill bugs.
- I sing in the shower.
- I’m a morning person.
- I’m a sports fanatic.
- I twirl my hair.
- I care about grammar.
- I love to spam friends.
- I’ve copied more than 30 CD’s in a day.
- I bake well.
I would wear pajamas to school.
- I like Martha Stewart.
- I laugh at my own jokes.
- I eat fast food weekly.
I’ve not turned something in and still got an A in a certain class.
- I can’t sleep if there’s a spider in the room.
- I’m really ticklish.
I like white chocolate.
- I bite/used to bite my nails.
- I’m good at remembering names.
- I’m good at remembering dates.
- I have no idea what I want to do for the rest of my life.
..used to ask if I was anorexic/bulimic.
- ..called me fat.
..have said I’m skinny.
- ..have said I’m ugly.
..have said I’m pretty.
- ..have spread rumors about me.
- ..force me to eat.
- ..say I eat too much.
- ..say I eat too little.
- I’ve lost weight quickly.
I’ve gained weight quickly.
- I’m at my thinnest.
- I have/had an eating disorder.
- I’m at my biggest.
- I’ve lost weight and kept it off.
- I’ve lost weight, but gained it back.
- My weight affects my mood.
- I diet.
- I’m vegan/vegetarian.
- I’ve fainted from exhaustion.
- I’ve sworn at my parents.
- I’ve planned to run away from home before.
- I’ve run away from home.
- I have a sibling less than one year old.
I want kids in the future.
- I’ve had kids.
- I’ve lost a child.
- I’m engaged.
- I’m married.
- I’ve gone on a blind date.
- I have/had a friend with benefits.
- I miss someone right now.
- I have a fear of abandonment.
- I’ve gotten divorced.
- I’ve had feelings for someone who didn’t have them back.
Someone has/had feelings for me when I didn’t have them back.
- I’ve told someone I loved them when I didn’t.
- I’ve told someone I didn’t love them when I did.
I’m a cuddler.
- I’ve been kissed in the rain.
- I’ve hugged a stranger.
- I’ve kissed a stranger.
- I regularly drink.
- I can’t swallow pills
- I can swallow numerous pills at a time without difficulty.
- I’ve been diagnosed with depression at some point.
- I have/had anxiety problems.
- I shut others out when I’m upset.
- I don’t have anyone to talk to when I’m upset about something personal.
- I have taken/take anti-depressants.
- I’ve slept an entire day before.
- I’ve plotted revenge.
oh NO a GIRL!!!!!! with HAIR in places that HAIR GROWS !!!! AHH!!!!!
when you and ya bestfriend say something at the exact same time
People need to realize the significance of this post, because when I reblogged it it was just blank so I think some people may not understand what this is trying to say
Adopting an animal (or buying from someone close to you who has recently had puppies, kittens, etc) is not like simply going to the store and buying a toy. You do not just get to throw it away once you are done with it and it stops being cute in your eyes
This is a real living thing that has emotions, needs, and wants, not something to be thrown away when YOU are done after YOU entered at commitment to raise and care for this animal.
What’s just as bad as dumping the animal off just anywhere you want, whether it be on the side of the road or in a shelter, is that a lot of these animals end up dying after that. Animals are NOT always adopted and strays are not always picked up. Animals can get put down, run over, tortured, and a list of other things
People should really think about what they are responsible for before they bring an animal into their life
Not to mention that that animal loves you, you are his world, and when you drop him off at the shelter - or worse, in the street - you are abandoning him. He doesn’t know what he did wrong, he thinks you’ll come back, maybe you just dropped him off for a bit and you’ll come back to him.
Not only did you make a commitment, but that animal loves you and throwing them away isn’t just breaking that commitment, it’s throwing away someone who doesn’t understand why you don’t love him anymore and where you went.
This is so important. Animals are NOT toys you just can’t return them because you got bored. Think first before you buy a cute little puppy for your stupid girlfriend or sister or whatever. Okay. This just make me so mad that I can’t keep talking about it. Seriously you have no heart if you do this. Seriously